Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jane Castaneda

welcome to cybercircle corner!!!

hello!!! hi there friends. i'm jane castaneda, 21 years old. i love writing especially composing a poems and i like surfing the net too... the best thing that describe myself is a quiet, friendly, nice and a responsible person...people that are very especial to me are my mother and of course my tita juliet, but mostly i like my tita because she is nice friendly,brave,responsible,loving,and most of all she is a smart person.she's a good mentor for me.

these picture was taken last May 06,2005, at Grotto Vista Resort in Bulacan.
wanna know more info's about me,just e-mail me at
janecastaneda@yahoo.com or visit my homepage at www.geocities.com/julietscreations/.

have fun and enjoy.
be part of cybercircle corner!!!

No comments: