Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Cute Friend - Cecil

This is my Friend Cecil. Cute sya diba. She's residing at Laguna and running a Bakeshop. She's a very dear friend of mine. We've been sharing tears and fun for almost 15 years now lol! Way back, were sneaking together and watching movie (still remeber those times friend?)

I'm glad were still standing after all the storms! and I'm proud of you friend. You're a tough woman, well I'm always praying and keeping my fingers crossed that someday may u find your Mr. Right guy:-)

This is her son Carlo, uy whiz kid yan. talented and smart. Well kahit mjo malas ka sa lovelife friend, you're still lucky to have very cute son! And thats enough reason to celebrate:-) and hmmmm.... it's just about time to give him a father, dont u think? opinion lang bes.... love u!

From Your Ever Faithful Fren - Juliet:-)




No comments: